Bn4es is a business networking group in English, that meets every 2 weeks on Wednesday mornings from 8.15 till 10.15am at the Business Administration Building at 27 HaHaroshet, Ra’anana (free parking and easily accessible by public transport) with catering by Cafe Geula.
The group offers great opportunities for small business owners and freelancers to promote their businesses in a comfortable environment. It’s the ideal way to connect with peers who have similar business objectives in a professional and stimulating environment.
Bn4es allows it’s members to develop their businesses through educational seminars, guest speakers and member presentations.
Please contact us for more information or to join.
You’ll be Networking with:
Freelancers & Small Business Owners
Marketing • Law Services • Financial Services • Tax Advisor • Computer Technical Services • Web Design • Tour Guiding • Interior Designer • Life Coach • Professional Home Organizer • Therapist • Silver Cleaning and Repairing and more…
SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
for small business owners
Please read carefully the full details of the Smartphone for Small Business Owners Photography and Video Workshop given by professional photographer and lecturer, Raphael Ben Dor. The workshop is given in English.
Date: January 23 2019
Time: 3 hour course: 08:30 – 11:30
Where: The Minhelet, where we have our regular meetings
Prerequisites: To participate in the workshop you must have a smartphone with a working camera and 3 hours of battery.
Cost: 200 NIS for member. 220 NIS non-members.
Minimum participation: 15 people
Initial registration: pls send email registration to Melissa by Dec 6
Registration and payment in full and in advance only to Melissa by Dec12
Workshop Syllabus - Click Here to Read
- Do’s and don’ts on mobile photography.
- Lighting – Working with natural lighting and artificial lighting.
- Background – The importance of the background, the effect of lighting on the background.
- Social Media – the importance of promotion in social media, Facebook business page, Instagram profile, Hashtags, sharing, the importance of online conversations to promote content.
- The priority that social media gives to video content
- Creating a business and professional image to the audience by using video
- Photo format on video
- Video content – tips, testimonies
- Live video – Preparing, building the audience, how long and when
- Photo aids
- Video lighting
- Building a home photography set
- Workshop participants will receive a PDF tutorial for working in applications
- Photo editing application
- Video Editing Application – Viva Video
Our Event Dates
The Top 10 Ways to Lose Customers
Ask anyone in business about their worst customer ever and they’ll be hard-pressed to tell you about just one. But ask them about their best customer ever and they’ll probably have to take time to think about it.